–> **Please click this PDF for full details.** <–
NOTE: There is no Site Showing for this project.
Description of Work.
Clearing approximately 28 acres on Beaver Road in the Yukon Training Area.
• Clearing area Lynx, 14.4 acres mixed species and partial fire kill.
• Clearing area Well 10, 13 acres mixed species.
• Clearing to be completed by October 29, 2018.
Proposals must be received by Tuesday September 11, 2018 @ 10:00 AM. Proposals received after this time will be returned to the sender and marked “non-responsive.”
Email: [email protected] Please call (907) 895-6279 to confirm receipt of email.
Hand Deliver to: The Salcha-Delta SWCD Office located on the second floor of the Jarvis Office Center, Mile 1420.5 Alaska Hwy, Delta Junction
Notice to proceed will be given upon approval from USRAK Range Control/ITAM in regards to site access and permitting.
Submitted Proposal must be completely filled out and signed; and include the company’s name and contact information. In addition, proposal must be initialed at each Addendum item confirming receipt and acceptance.
Questions and Addendum:
All questions regarding this RFP must be submitted via email only and received by end of day:
Sunday September 9, 2018
RSVP to [email protected] to receive Addendums via email.
If questions are submitted they will be answered through an Addendum released via email and on the calendar at salchadeltaswcd.org “contractors-portal” on the following dates:
Addendum 1: Thursday September 6, 2018 @ 10:00 AM
Addendum 2: Monday September 10, 2018 @ 2:00 PM
It is the contractor’s responsibility to check for Addendum prior to submitting a proposal.
A copy of the appropriate contractor’s license and proof of required insurance must be on file with the Salcha-Delta SWCD before contract will be awarded.
SEE “ATTACHMENT A” – Required Insurance
In addition, the proposal must include the following information:
Total Job Price – The total job price must cover all costs necessary to complete the job and fulfill the contractual responsibilities as stated in this Request for Proposal. It is to include, but is not limited to, equipment costs, fuel and maintenance expenses, operator’s wages, transportation of equipment to and from the site, set up costs, insurance, and potential road damage repair.
• It may take up to 45 days after acceptance of contractor’s invoice by the Salcha-Delta SWCD before funds are received and payment can be made by the Salcha-Delta SWCD.
• Must comply with appropriate OSHA and MSHA regulations.
• The Salcha-Delta SWCD reserves the right to refuse any and all proposals.
• Depending on funding, there is a potential for increased effort to be awarded under this contract; increases will be awarded at our discretion and without re-offering.
• Pay employees using most recent Davis-Bacon wage determination and provide certified payroll weekly to Salcha-Delta SWCD. This does not need to be submitted to the state.
Contact: Michael Phelan (907) 616-1044, [email protected]